THE REPAIR PROCESS
Whether your arcade or pinball machine has been in your family for years or you just pulled the trigger on a Kijiji buy, we are here to help you get your machine running like it was meant to. Over the years, CRT's fail, solenoids will seize, and electronic boards will die. The good news is, we've seen it all before. You can either bring your machine to our shop (our team will help you unload upon arrival) or have us pick it up from your location. We charge a flat rate of $160* for pickup and safe re-delivery of your machine after repairs are completed.
The Repair process - Diagnosis:
All machines are initially diagnosed to discover what sorts of problems lie within.
- Arcade quotes have a 1 hour minimum to diagnose. Our shop rate is $85/hr
- Solid State Pinballs (newer machines) have a 2 hour minimum to diagnose.
- Electro Mechanical Pinballs (older machines with rolling score wheels) are unfortunately hard to quote on. They are a catch 22 type of repair in which we have to follow the faults through the machine until it is repaired. EM pinball charges are broken down into labour and part costs. Labour charges have a floor and ceiling price of anywhere from $340-$1500. Parts costs will be added to the final labour bill after the machine is repaired.
The Repair process - Repairs and Upgrades:
After our initial diagnosis has uncovered what problem lie within, you'll get a call with your estimated repair cost including some optional upgrades we can do to really future proof your machine. After a successful repair, all machines go through a rigorous testing period to ensure a lasting repair. We stand behind all of our work and include a 6 month warranty for peace of mind. For businesses or individuals with multiple machines needing work, give us a call and we can see what repairs are doable onsite!
- Power supply repairs
- Monitor CRT rebuilds, repairs and rejuvenation
- Faulty input buttons/joysticks
- Cabinet wiring repairs
- Game upgrades
Pinball Repairs (Electro-mechanical and Solid State)
- Ram upgrades
- Playfield cleaning - polish and waxing
- Replacement playfield rubbers
- Switch cleaning and diagnostics
- Solenoid Repairs/Replacements
- Dead lightbulbs
- Playfield hard top installations
- LED cabinet upgrades
ARCADE MACHINES FOR SALE
- Please call as list changes!
Please don't hesitate to give us a call/email if you are looking for a certain machine. We always have something for sale and if its not what you want, we can put you on our wish list for when one becomes available.
*This rate applies only to service calls within the Anthony Henday ring road. Customers outside the Edmonton City limits may be subject to a higher transportation fee