Xbox ONE Disk Read Error
Disk read and eject errors are the most common source of problems for the Xbox One. Where there are moving parts things tend to break over time. Some of the most common issues we run into while repairing the Xbox One disk drives are:
- Dirt or debris
- Smoke residue on laser
- Mechanical damage
- Foreign objects or multiple disks being inserted
Getting our preventative Platinum Service (link) before your drive starts to show issues will greatly help reduce the chances of DVD drive problems down the road. We actually service your entire DVD drive by opening it up, cleaning all the dust and debris and re-greasing all the moving parts inside.
If the preventative maintenance phase has already passed, don’t worry we can still help you out. We can repair broken drives or in worst comes to worst, replace it with a new disk drive.
Trust the experts with your Xbox One disk drive repair!
It’s always a good idea to check your disks to ensure that they’re not scratched! A good self-diagnosis is to see if your drive is not functioning like it should with multiple disks that get you insert.
COME SEE US!
- No need to bring cables or controllers – we are well equipped 🙂
- Your save game files are safe
- Rush service available at an additional cost
- Please complete this form prior to mailing your device in
- Call us 780-884-2588
- Email us: email@example.com