Xbox 360 Red Light of Death
The red light of death is an indication that your Xbox 360 has suffered a major hardware malfunction. If your Xbox 360 is showing:
- an E68 error message and a flashing red light
Your hard drive is likely dead and will need replacing. Click HERE for our hard drive replacement service. Save data is unlikely to be salvaged without consulting a hard drive repair specialist 🙁
If your Xbox 360 is showing:
- solid red power LED (Xbox 360 slim)
- 3 flashing red lights (Xbox 360 fat)
- E74 error message (Xbox 360 fat)
- sound but no video
- glitchy graphics
Your motherboard is likely suffering from something called a cold solder joint. Our motherboard reworking process will repair those broken connections and breathe some new life into your Xbox 360. A full cleaning and high quality thermal paste (Arctic Silver MX-2) is included with this service ($60 value).
Motherboard repairs are the most “invasive” of services we offer. Repairing a motherboard is a catch 22 situation. We won't know if it will work until we have invested some serious bench time into it. For this reason, we require a $40 deposit on all motherboard repairs which goes towards the final cost. With that being said, we have an extremely high success rate of over 85% positive results.
COME SEE US!
- No need to bring cables or controllers – we are well equipped 🙂
- Your save games are safe
- Rush service available at an additional cost
- Please complete this form prior to mailing your device in
CANADIAN VETERANS & OUT OF TOWNERS
- Show us your ID and you’ll get free same-day service!
- Call us 780-884-2588
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org